Moodello, S.L. informs users of the website about its policy regarding treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers who may be on navigation or gathered by contracting services through its website.
In this regard, Moodello, S.L. ensures compliance with current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, reflected in the Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, Development Regulation of the LOPD.
Collection, purpose and data processing
Moodello, S.L. has the duty to inform users of its website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out either by sending email or by filling in forms on the website. In this regard, Moodello, S.L. will be held responsible for the data collected by the means described above.
In turn Moodello, S.L. informs users that the purpose of the data processing collected includes: Attention of requests made by users, inclusion in the contact list, service delivery, management of the business relationship and other purposes.
Operations, management and technical procedures carried out in an automated or not automated and to enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered processing of personal data.
All personal data that are collected through the website Moodello, S.L., and therefore it is considered a treatment of personal data will be included in files declared to the Spanish Data Protection Agency by Moodello, S.L.
3. Disclosure of information to third parties
Moodello, S.L. informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, except that the transfer of this data protected by an obligation legal or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contract with a processor. In the latter case, only carry out the transfer of data to third when Moodelli has the explicit consent of the user.
4. User rights
Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data
gives stakeholders the opportunity to exercise certain rights related
processing of personal data.
As long as the user data are processed by Moodello, S.L. Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data.
To make use of the exercise of these rights, the user must go through written communication, providing documentation of their identity (ID or passport), to the following address: Moodello, SL, PO Box 436-03420 Castalla (Alicante) - Spain , the address is replaced in the General data Protection Registry. Communication should reflect the following information: name and surname, the petition request, address and supporting data.
The exercise of rights shall be performed by the user. However, they may be executed by an authorized person as authorized legal representative. In such a case, it must provide documentation proving this representation of the person concerned.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize to user. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent the security settings in temporary cookies or stored.
Without your express consent -through the activate cookies in your browser-MOODELLO, S.L. will not link in cookies stored data with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies used this site?
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, type of browser through which access to service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, tailoring ad content to content of the requested service or use made of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising your profile browsing.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: they are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Third Party Cookies: The Web of MOODELLO, S.L. you can use third-party services on behalf of MOODELLO, S.L., compile information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and to provide other services relating to website activity and other Internet services.
(At this point the AGPD suggests including each of third-party cookies used and details of such third parties. For obvious reasons this model has only been included in Google Analytics use as the most widespread and common.)
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, you can contact MOODELLO, S.L. in INFO@MOODELLI.COM